151 Effective and Extraordinary Art Studio Secrets by Marjorie Sarnat (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove Your Art with Basics and Beyond As an artist, you encounter a steady stream of tips, truths, and techniques about making art. In this book, award-winning painter Marjorie Sarnat provides a user-friendly collection of her own artistic gems to explore and adapt for yourself. Every secret in this book is offered in easy-to-grasp text passages with an eye towards enhancing your artistic abilities. In this all new book in the Art Studio Secrets series, you'll learn ways to: Develop a signature style Use color that delights Create compositions that work Sharpen your drawing skills Apply materials in unique ways Keep the creative spark burning These tips, techniques, and ideas are presented practical terms and organized into 12 chapters, including 35 ideas for doing artwork with kids. All are provided to help you get the results you want in your art. Among this entire collection, even one or two simple ideas can ignite your artistic expression.
- Author BiographyIt's no secret that author Marjorie Sarnat enjoys being both a commercial and fine artist. Her professional experience includes designing and creating artwork for collectible figurines, home decor, needlecraft kits, children's books, paper dolls, jewelry, and more. Marjorie's delightful illustrations are published by Dover Publications in a series of activity books for children. A recent success is her award-winning Project Runway(r) Designer Dolls, an open-ended creative craft for kids that she invented, designed, and licensed to a major manufacturer. For the fashion industry, she has worked as a textile artist, designing prints for fabrics, and as a painter she has exhibited in art shows and galleries, winning numerous awards for her work. Marjorie is a member of Women Painters West and serves on the board of the Collage Artists of America. She is an alumna of The School of The Art Institute of Chicago and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Eastern Michigan University along with her teaching credentials. She studied under Southwest artist Joe Abbrescia, and taught oil painting to children and adults at his Village Art School in Skokie, Illinois. Earlier in her career Marjorie served as the editor-in-chief of Arts & Activities Magazine, an art education publication. Marjorie is the author of Creative Genius, published by Jr Imagination(r) and now available on Amazon. Marjorie lives in Southern California with her designer husband, artist daughter, creative son, and two funny dogs.
- Author(s)Marjorie Sarnat
- PublisherJR Imagination
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJR Imagination
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.54Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.