All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionA new addition to the multiple New York Times bestselling Ring of Fire series! After carving a place for itself in war-torn 17th century Europe, citizens of the modern town of Grantville, West Virginia, take on a murderous conspiracy of operatic proportions in Magdeburg, the capital of the United States of Europe.
- Author BiographyEric Flint is a modern master of alternate history fiction, with over three million books in print. He s theauthor/creator of the New York Times best-selling Ring of Fire series. With David Drake he has written six popular novels in the Belisarius alternate Roman history series, including, and with David Weber collaborated on 1633 and 1634 The Baltic War. Flint was for many years a labor union activist. He lives in Chicago, Illinois. David Carrico's writing career literally began with a cliche. He finished reading a particularly bad novel, threw it across the room, and declared, I can write better than that. It took a while, but eventually he began selling stories, many of them laid in the 1632 universe and published in Grantville Gazette. 1636: The Devil's Opera is his first novel. David lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)David Carrico,Eric Flint
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.