All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Let's celebrate, right w, shall we? The cake's ruined, but we've got the ashes. 17 candles on the ashes of my fucking life - ' At seventeen years old, Scott is facing a future that is as uncertain as his past. The death of his adopted mother throws his life into chaos, and w he finds himself having to fit in with a new middle-class family, and the birth-mother he never knew. Class differences soon reach fever pitch, and guilt has the winning hand. Whoever thought change would be this difficult, and what is Scott hiding under the bed?
- Author BiographyDameon Garnett has had two plays receive their world premieres at the Finborough Theatre - the Time Out Critics' Choice Break Away (2005) which starred Tina Malone of Shameless, and Follow (2008). His first play, New Year's Day, was performed at the Royal Court Young Writers' Festival, starring Michael Angelis. He also received a playwriting bursary from the Soho Theatre. This year, he was invited to become a member of the Studio Group at the Royal Court Theatre where he is working on a new play.
- Author(s)Dameon Garnett
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.