All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPreserve the very best in available fresh foods. Home canning is fun and exciting for the whole family, and enjoying homemade treasures is an unbeatable pleasure. In 175 Best Jams, Jellies, Marmalades and Other Soft Spreads, Linda J. Amendt shares her recipes and techniques for preserves that are easy to make and enjoyable any time of year. Instructions are easy to understand and complete. Along with reliable recipes is a preplanning guide, essential for a successful home-canning project. Canners and their lucky family members and friends will experience the tasty pleasures of such preserves as: Caramel apple jam, seedless blackberry jam, cherry raspberry jam, strawberry peach jam, sweet onion jam Apple cider jelly, boysenberry jelly, nectarine jelly, basil jelly Citrus trio marmalade, red onion marmalade, bing cherry marmalade, Tequila lime marmalade Blackberry preserves, apple raisin conserve, pineapple apricot conserve Apple butter, plum apricot butter, lemon curd, sunrise curd. From expert techniques to safety concerns and choosing the right equipment, the author shares what every home canner needs.
- Author BiographyLinda J. Amendt is the winner of 900 awards in local food competitions, including nearly 600 first-place blue ribbon and special awards for excellence. She is a lifetime member of the inaugural class, Sure-Jell Hall of Fame, honoring the best jam and jelly makers in the country. Her first cookbook, Blue Ribbon Preserves, was nominated for the 2002 International Association of Culinary Professionals' Julia Child Award. She lives in Murrieta, California.
- Author(s)Linda J Amendt
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.