All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMini-pies are one of the most popular trends in baking, leading the way in the mini-dessert craze. Everyone loves these adorable, funsized desserts and savoury morsels that are perfect whether on the go, hosting an elegant party or just soping for after-school snack ideas. They are the perfect example of good things that come in small packages. A vice or experienced baker will be enchanted with Julie Anne Hession's recipes. She shares tips and techniques from her wide experience in creating perfect mini-pies, and provides recipes for a wide array of crusts including gluten-free and vegan options. Flavour combinations range from the sweet and sumptuous to the hearty and savoury. Here is a sampling of the recipes: The Classics like Lemon Meringue Tartlets, Lobster Pies and of course, Classic Apple Pies; Sweet, fruit-filled pies like Very Berry Goat Cheese Pies, Strawberry Basil Hand Pies, and Port Glazed Concord Grape Pies; Custard and Caramel pies like Maple Nut Caramel, Bananas Foster or Mini Brown Butter and Golden Raisin Tartlets; Holiday pies such as Festive Spiced Cranberry Pies and Pear and Gingerbread Tartlets; Savoury offerings such as Zesty Pork Empanadas, Potato, Leek and Gorgonzola Pies and Caramelized Cauliflower Pies with Pancetta and Sage; Vegetarian Pies like Baked Brie and Tomato Jam Turvers or Moroccan Chickpea Pies. Simply delicious recipes, luscious photos along with step-by-step photos for perfecting the perfect pie crust and easy-to-follow instructions make this the definitive mini pie cookbook.
- Author BiographyJulie Anne Hession is a successful chef, food writer, and food blogger. Her sweet creations have been featured in People, O, Better Homes and Gardens and Food Network Magazine. In competitive cooking she has taken top honours in multiple battles, winning cash and prizes, bragging rights and most importantly, the seal of approval from Iron Chef Bobby Flay.
- Author(s)Julie Anne Hession
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.