All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fiery and delicious collection of chilli-inspired recipes for all occasions, featuring more than 180 photographs. It includes 175 tongue-tingling recipes for chilli-lovers everywhere. There are delicious dishes from all over the world including Thailand, Korea, Mexico, India, Italy, Spain and more. It features exciting and exotic ingredients in invative recipes: try Rice Seaweed Roll with Spicy Squid, Oxtail in Hot Tangy Sauce, and Serra Chilli and Spinach Salad. It offers food for any occasion: soups and appetizers; fish and shellfish; chicken, meat and vegetables; rice and odles; side dishes; and, relishes and pickles. It contains step-by-step instructions, clear photographs and detailed advice to help every cook. It also offers nutritional information for each recipe to help you maintain a balanced diet. Used world-wide for centuries, chillies have become a much-favoured and essential ingredient in modern cooking. This book collects together 175 flaming recipes from across the world, all designed to bring excitement to your cooking. Tantalizing dishes from across the globe are featured in this fiery collection. There are scorching soups from the Mediterranean, spicy shellfish from South-East Asia, red-hot rice from Central America, tempting tagines from North Africa, mouthwatering marinated meat from the Caribbean and many, many more. Whatever the occasion or time of day, you are sure to find something to whet your appetite in this sizzling selection of tried-and-tested recipes. Easy-to-follow step-by-step recipes and colourful final photographs make this the perfect book for any chilli-loving cook. Whether a beginner or more experienced, this is an essential cookbook for anybody who likes their food on the fiery side of spicy.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood, editor, has compiled and written many books on international cuisines, including the food of Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean. Her other titles published by Southwater include: The 10-Minute Cook; 75 Wok and Stir-Fry Recipes; 100 15-Minute Fuss-Free Recipes; 175 Quick and Easy Chinese Recipes; Cooking with Chillies and The Taste of the Middle East.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 180 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.74New
- AU $15.46New
- AU $30.64New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $27.51
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.05
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.53
- AU $34.60Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $30.51Trending at AU $30.96
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $54.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.