All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking account of the American Revolution from the bestselling author of American Dynasty In this major new work, icoclastic historian and political chronicler Kevin Phillips upends the conventional reading of the American Revolution by debunking the myth that 1776 was the struggle s watershed year. Focusing on the great battles and events of 1775, Phillips surveys the political climate, ecomic structures, and military preparations of the crucial year that was the harbinger of revolution, tackling the eighteenth century with the same skill and perception he has shown in analyzing contemporary politics and ecomics. The result is a dramatic account brimming with original insights about the country we eventually became.
- Author BiographyKevin Phillips has been a political and an economic commentator for four decades. 1775 is his fifteenth book. He lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Kevin Phillips
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight522 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.