All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionPsychotic killers, devious ghosts, alien monsters, howling storms, undead creatures, and other dark forces haunt the highways and the truckers who drive them in these 18 chilling tales! A ghostly voice on a trucker's CB radio kws more about his life than it should... Two drivers find their cargo gives them inhuman appetites... A boy in a truck stop encounters a supernatural force that threatens to destroy the world... The hyptic singing lulling a driver to sleep might t be coming from the tires... A fender-bender between a big rig and a four wheeler is t as accidental as it seems... The sinister cargo lurking in a rock and roll band's fleet of trucks is unleashed at their final show... Hit the road with this anthology of trucking horror fiction! Contains the Bram Stoker Award winning story Happy Joe's Rest Stop by John Palisa.
- Author Biography18 WHEELS OF HORROR editor Eric Miller has worked as a commercial driver in the movie industry for over twenty years. He wrote the horror movies THE SHADOW MEN, ICE SPIDERS, NIGHT SKIES, MASK MAKER, and SWAMP SHARK as well as penning the screenplay for DOG SOLDIERS 2. He also edited the acclaimed horror anthologies HELL COMES TO HOLLYWOOD I & II.
- Author(s)Del Howison,Eric Miller,R B Payne,Ray Garton,Shane Bitterling
- PublisherBig Time Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Time Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.