All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $27.55Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents a fantastic collection of sizzling recipes for grilling, griddling and barbecueing - how to prepare, cook and serve over 180 surefire recipes for perfect outdoor or indoor entertaining. Make the most of the versatility of the barbecue, from quickly-seared skewered prawns, a gently-marinated herby leg of lamb, a classic barbecued roast beef, or an aubergine and butternut salad with crumbled feta. Add zest to your grilling with all kinds of tasty dressings, salsas and sauces, marinades and relishes - try chilli and raspberry dip, fresh mint chutney, hot cashew nut sambal, or spicy Cuban mojo sauce. It provides practical guidance on choosing and setting up a barbecue, grill or griddle, and expert advice on fuels, lighting a fire and safety, and cooking times and testing. A barbecue is more than a meal, it is an event, with aromatic, gently-smoking or hot-seared coals providing the perfect platform for a memorable lunchtime or evening gathering of family and friends. It conjures up heavenly-herbed or sizzlingly spiced tastes and textures wafting across the garden or patio.Everything you need to kw about the practicalities of barbecuing is contained here, including how to choose a barbecue, hibachi or grill and all the related cooking accessories and utensils. There is detailed guidance on how to use your grill and grilling equipment safely and for maximum results, and where best to site it, along with fuel and fire tips and at-a-glance timing guides. Each recipe is accompanied by illustrated step-by-step instructions and more than 750 colour photographs to ensure that barbecueing has never been easier. With something for everyone who loves to grill, this is the indispensable one-stop barbecue cookbook.
- Author BiographyLinda Tubby followed her passion for good food to become a food stylist for books and magazines, and she now combines this with food writing and food consultancy. She is a regular contributor to leading food magazines such as Delicious UK and Food and Travel, and her early influences are still apparent in the excitement, flair and creativity that she brings to her cooking. Her other published works include Herbs for Ryland, Peters and Small.
- Author(s)Linda Tubby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 750 colour photographs
- Weight1665 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.