All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1992 and 1995, Barbara, Byron and Samuel Sistler transcribed the 1850 United States Census Schedules for Kentucky, in the original order, providing the names and ages of all individuals, followed by a single head-of-household index for the region covered by each volume. There are 14 volumes in the set, covering the entire state of Kentucky. This work, Volume 2, the regional volume of South West Kentucky, covers Christian, Logan, Simpson, Todd, Trigg and Warren Counties, and includes approximately 56,000 names. Paperback, (1992), repr. 2012, Index, 448 pp.
- Author(s)Barbara Sistler,Byron Sistler,Samuel Sistler
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.