All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features step-by-step projects for building beautiful, classic American furniture, for every room of the house. Based on the successful and best-selling Time-Life series. Woodworkers and furniture enthusiasts alike have long loved the practical, durable and attractive style of classic American furniture and this collection of projects are suitable to grace all home interiors, from traditional layouts to more contemporary arrangements. With step-by-step instructions, each project is accompanied by detailed shop drawings that break down component parts into a manageable assemblage.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is former editor in chief for Fine Woodworking magazine and the author of several woodworking books, including Furniture Projects for the Deck and Lawn (9781892836175). He currently serves as the Editorial Director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBuilt to Last
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn Kelsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.