All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTell me how to live so many lives at once ... Fowzi, who beats everyone at domies; Ibtisam, who wanted to be a doctor; Abu Mahmoud, who kws every eggplant and peach in his West Bank garden; mysterious Uncle Mohammed, who moved to the mountain; a girl in a red sweater dangling a book bag; children in velvet dresses who haunt the candy bowl at the party; Baba Kamalyari, age 71; Mr. Dajani and his swans; Sitti Khadra, who never lost her peace inside.Maybe they have something to tell us.Naomi Shihab Nye has been writing about being Arab-American, about Jerusalem, about the West Bank, about family all her life. These new and collected poems of the Middle East -- sixty in all -- appear together here for the first time.
- Author(s)Naomi Shihab Nye
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.