All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mouthwatering collection of simple, meat-free meals for the busy vegetarian cook, shown in over 170 fabulous photographs. This is an inspiring collection of 190 quick-and-easy vegetarian recipes. It includes a fabulous selection of dishes that can be prepared and cooked in 20 minutes or less, from nutritious breakfasts and brunches; sumptuous soups and appetizers; tasty snacks and light meals to meat-free main courses; fuss-free salads, side dishes, dips and sauces; and, simple sweet treats. The preparation and cooking time for each dish is given clearly, to help you choose the perfect recipe when time is limited. Stunning photographs accompany the step-by-step recipes, and a variety of cook's tips and variations provide helpful advice throughout. Complete nutritional information is provided for every recipe. Today's hectic lifestyle often leaves vegetarians at a loss for simple ideas for midweek meals and speedy suppers. This fabulous collection contains 190 mouthwatering vegetarian dishes that can all be put on the table in 20 minutes or less, from urishing breakfasts, simple soups and elegant appetizers to hearty mains, refreshing salads and delectable desserts. Recipes include Golden Gruyere and Basil Tortillas, Warm Broad Bean and Feta Salad, and Mushroom Strogaff. Over 170 inspirational pictures and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions make this book ideal for all busy vegetarian cooks.
- Author BiographyEditor Jenni Fleetwood is a highly experienced food writer and editor. She has compiled and written many books on international cuisines, as well as creating good, nutritious food, tailored to the hectic family schedule or busy lifestyle. Jenni also writes children's books and is a member of both the Society of Authors and the Guild of Food Writers. Her other titles published by Southwater include: The 10-Minute Cook; 75 Wok and Stir-Fry Recipes; 100 15-Minute Fuss-Free Recipes; 175 Quick and Easy Chinese Recipes; Cooking with Chilies; and The Taste of the Middle East.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 170 colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.