All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeon Trotsky's 1905 - despite long being out of print - has remained the central point of reference for those looking to understand the rising of workers, peasants and soldiers that nearly unseated the Tsar in 1905. Trotsky's elegant, beautifully written account draws on his experience as a key leader of the revolution.
- Author BiographyLEON TROTSKY was a key leader of the Russian Revolution. Forced into exile in 1928, Trotsky devoted the rest of his life to fighting the degeneration of the revolution and rise of a new dictatorial regime. Vilified and isolated, he fought an uncompromising battle with the Stalinist bureaucracy, defending the revolutionary and internationalist principles upon which the revolution was based. In 1940, he was murdered by an agent of the Stalinist regime.
- Author(s)Leon Trotsky
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight658 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.