All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionA concise reference for researchers on the protest movements of the 1960s and 1970s, this book covers the history of the various national protest movements, the transnational aspects of these movements, and the common narratives and cultures of memory surrounding them.
- Author BiographyMartin Klimke is a research fellow at the Heidelberg Center for American Studies (HCA) at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. Joachim Scharloth is a research assistant in the German Department of LERU-University in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Joachim Scharloth,Martin Klimke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight601 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.