All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1985 was a year of coming to terms with the past: while German President von Weizsacker won international praise, the visit to a Nazi war cemetery by Chancellor Kohl and Ronald Reagan aroused indignation, especially in the United States. As Gorbachev came to power, American-Soviet relations were energized, culminating in a summit meeting in November.
- Author BiographyMichael Ploetz, Mechthild Lindemann, Christoph Johannes Franzen, Institut fur Zeitgeschichte Munchen-Berlin.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight3495 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.