All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter thinking about the possible contents for the book over several weeks, Donald Mitchell was surprised to be awakened at 1:30 a.m. on May 19, 2009, by a voice that dictated to him in great detail what should be in this book. This dictation continued for many hours and finally paused for him to begin asking clarifying questions, which were then answered. The instruction lasted over six hours. In the Introduction, Mitchell tes, From that experience, I believe that by writing this book I am merely serving as a fleshly vehicle for a message from the Holy Spirit that is intended for all people on Earth. I pray that I have been faithful and accurate in sharing with you what I was directed to write. 2,000 Percent Living presents fourteen Godly lessons that you can apply to accomplish at least 20 times more in every aspect of your life, while using less time, effort, and resources. As a result, you will focus more on what's important, spend a lot less effort on what isn't important, and achieve more satisfaction from your efforts: 1. Accept Salvation. 2. Cleanse your mind. 3. Pick better objectives. 4. Increase focus on your objectives. 5. Gain kwledge faster. 6. Obtain more helpful kwledge. 7. Create a 2,000 percent solution. (Achieve 20 times more with the same or less time, money, and effort.) 8. Teach others to make similar breakthroughs. 9. Create a new 2,000 percent solution annually. 10. Improve your breakthrough solutions. 11. Link seven complementary 2,000 percent solutions to add ermous benefits. 12. Increase benefits for those who cant help you. 13. Draw 20 times closer to others. 14. Check your conduct to please God. 2,000 Percent Living is the tenth book published for the 400 Year Project (www.fastforward400.com and Adventures of an Optimist) designed to accelerate human progress by 20 times from 2015-2035.
- Author BiographyDonald Mitchell repented his sins and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord in 1959. In 1995, Donald Mitchell was called by the Holy Spirit to began an audacious task: Demonstrate ways for the whole world to make 400 years worth of normal improvements in the 20 years between 2015 and 2035, a task he calls the 400 Year Project. The results could be as dramatic for humanity as going from sending smoke signals to watching videos sent via cell phones and email had been for extending communications. With guidance from the Holy Spirit, advice from management guru Peter Drucker, direction from clients, and assistance from talented colleagues and students, the project has identified many breakthrough solutions which meet the project's goals. Donald Mitchell is a coauthor or author of the following nine books that contribute to the 400 Year Project: The 2,000 Percent Solution; The Portable 2,000 Percent Solution; The 2,000 Percent Solution Workbook; The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution; The Irresistible Growth Enterprise; The Ultimate Competitive Advantage, Adventures of an Optimist, Witnessing Made Easy, and Ways You Can Witness. During his career as chairman of Mitchell and Company, strategy and financial consultants in Weston, Massachusetts, he has worked with hundreds of leading organizations to pioneer new best practices around the world. He is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Donald Mitchell
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.