All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle Ages were dubbed the 'Dark Ages' almost before they had begun to draw to a close. Ever since then, they have continued to be seen as a time of hardship and oppression, full of Popes and Crusades. In the second volume of 2,000 Years of Christ's Power, ather side of the Middle Ages shines through though: The continual workings of Christ as He built His kingdom through figures such as Thomas a Kempis and John Wycliffe, who lived and struggled during these centuries. This was far from a period of stagnation; rather it was the fire from which the Reformation was kindled.
- Author BiographyNick Needham is the Church History lecturer at Highland Theological College in Dingwall and the minister at Inverness Reformed Baptist Church. Previous to this, he taught Systematic Theology at Scottish Baptist College in Glasgow.
- Author(s)Nick Needham
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleGrace Publications
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight726 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.