All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author, former Speaker of the House, and Fox News political analyst and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has a plan for slashing gas prices and reducing our long-term dependence on foreign oil. Gingrich is famous for taking big, visionary ideas and boiling them down into practical solutions for the American people and in his new book, $2.50 A Gallon: Why Obama Is Wrong and Cheap Gas Is Possible, Gingrich tackles America's energy crisis. Dealing t only with spiraling gas prices, but with all aspects of energy policy, Gingrich shows how we can safely reap the benefits of America's own natural resources and techlogy in gas, oil, coal, wind, solar, biofuels and nuclear energy. Gingrich argues that the pinch Americans are feeling at the pump is t a blip in the ecomy but a looming crisis-affecting t only the price of gas, but the price of food, the strength of our ecomy, and our national security. To meet this crisis, Gingrich lays out a national strategy that will tap America's scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs, and require Congress to unlock our oil reserves and remove all the impediments and disincentives that unnecessary government regulation has put in the way of American energy independence. The energy crisis is solvable, as Newt Gingrich's plan makes clear. His handbook, $2.50 A Gallon: Why Obama Is Wrong and Cheap Gas Is Possible, is sure to become the talk of the presidential campaign season.
- Author BiographyRepublican presidential candidate and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is well-known as the architect of the Contract with America that led the Republican Party to victory in 1994. Newt and his wife Callista host and produce historical and public policy documentaries. Recent films include A City Upon a Hill: The Spirit of American Exceptionalism, Nine Days that Changed the World, and Ronald Reagan: Rendezvous with Destiny. As an author, Speaker Gingrich has published twenty-four books, including thirteen fiction and non-fiction New York Times bestsellers. He resides with Callista in McLean, Virginia, and has two daughters and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Newt Gingrich
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.