Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis Bible study focuses on Paul's letter to the church of Corinth--a church that was struggling to stay focused on the message of Christ. In 2 Corinthians, Paul focuses on the new life that comes with faith in Christ, the importance of faithful stewardship, and power of God to work through everyone willing to serve Him. This Bible study comes in workbook form and provides exercises for students, questions for discussion, memory verses, and practical applications.The Wisdom of the Word Bible Study books are great resources for Sunday School classes, small-groups, independent Bible studies, or anyone interesting in deepening his/her understanding of the Bible and the amazing truth found in the Christian faith.Jeannie McCullough, a pastor's wife in Bethany, Oklahoma, founded Wisdom of the Word in 1986. It began as a weekly Bible study at a local church and within the first year grew to more than 400 members. Today, Wisdom of the Word continues to thrive in churches and in home groups around the country and has proven to be an effective instrument in uniting believers as well as reaching the unchurched and the lost.
- Author BiographyJeannie McCullough is the founder of the Wisdom of the Word Bible Study series and is a frequent speaker at conferences and retreats throughout North America. She lives with her husband in Kansas City.
- Author(s)Helen Silvey
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleWisdom of the Word Bible Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press
- Weight363 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJeannie McCullough
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.