All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionV. George Shillington sees this letter as Paul's personal testimony about his ministry of reconciliation among the Corinthian Christians (chapters 1-9) and his ministry in defending the truth of the gospel (chapters 10-13). The thread that ties the two parts together is Paul's conviction on pastoral ministry under the banner of Christ. Paul insists that ministry is to be borne in affliction like that of Christ crucified. In raising the crucified Messiah out of the old creation, God has inaugurated a new creation, in which believers already participate. The only boast allowed is in the Lord, t in one's own achievements or elevated experiences. 312 Pages.
- Author(s)V.George Shillington
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBelievers Church Bible Commentary S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.