All listings for this product
About this product
- Description- Large type, ample spacing between words and lines of text- Easy-to-follow layout, text appears at same place on pages in each section- Familiar objects and topics- Use of high frequency words and more complex vocabulary- Colorful, engaging photos and picture words provide high to moderate support of text to assist with word recognition and reflect multicultural diversity- Varied punctuation- Supports national mathematics standards and learner outcomes- Designed for classroom and at-home use for guided, shared, and independent reading- Full-color Photographs- Comprehension activity- Glossary
- Author(s)Tracy Kompelien
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMath Made Fun - 24 Titles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width166 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.