All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis commentary for pastors introduces readers to the tumultuous reign of King David, highlighting his foundational significance in God's plan to redeem the world through Christ. Part of the Preaching the Word commentary series.
- Author BiographyJOHN WOODHOUSE has been the principal of Moore Theological College in Sydney, Australia, since 2002 and previously was in pastoral ministry in a suburban Sydney church. He has a passion for teaching the Bible in a way that helps people understand the various parts of Scripture in light of the center of God's revelation, Jesus. R. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois. He has authored numerous books for Crossway, including Disciplines of a Godly Man, and is the series editor and a contributor to the popular Preaching the Word series. Hughes is also a founder of the Charles Simeon Trust, which conducts expository preaching conferences throughout North America and worldwide. He now lives on the West Coast with his wife, Barbara, and is the father of four and grandfather of an ever-increasing number of grandchildren.
- Author(s)John Woodhouse
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePreaching the Word
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight1142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Series Edited byR. Kent Hughes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.