All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a raw food recipe book of 20 raw food appetizers that are made with organic greens, veggies, nuts, seeds, and fruits! Some of my favorites are tropical plantain slaw, spicy & cheesy jicama fries, mushroom pate, and coconut curry dip! They taste wonderful and are great for you!The recipes are so easy even your kids can help make them! Some of the raw appetizers are made with avocados, mushrooms, tomatoes, jicama, grapefruit, cucumbers, strawberries, mangos, blueberries, and many other different fresh organic fruits and vegetables. Even if you don't like some the ingredients you can switch to ather fruit or vegetable that you do like, just as long as you are getting greens in your diet!A raw food diet has more nutrients because the produce is in its most natural form. A raw diet helps to combat the daily toxins that are associated with the air, home, work, etc. Raw food also helps to curtail many diseases such as diabetes, lowers cholesterol, weight loss, arthritis, and many other ailments. These appetizers are so easy that this recipe book may be the only recipe book you will ever need for entertaining. Plus they are loaded with so many nutrients that you will feel and look better everyday.
- Author BiographyB.S. Science in Physical Anthropology minor in business, and Culinary Arts Degree. Advocate for organic, vegetarian, vegan, and raw food diets. I have been a vegetarian/vegan/raw foodist for over 20 years. Published author of living foods and raw food recipe books for Recipes 4 Raw Food. Have also worked in real estate for over 10 years. Have several websites to help people who are interested in raw food http: //Recipes4RawFood.com and http: //RawFoodForToday.com. Owner of http: //.RawFoodsAssociation.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Tennefoss
- PublisherSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byShawn M Tennefoss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.