All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an awesome raw soup recipe book that's easy, fun, and healthy! The recipes are so easy that even your kids can help make dinner. These recipes are made with organic produce which is good for the environment, your family and you. A raw food diet has more nutrients because the produce is in its natural state. A raw food diet helps to combat the daily toxins that are associated with the air, home, work, etc. And raw food also helps curtail many diseases such as diabetes, lower cholesterol, weight loss, and many other ailments.
- Author BiographyB.S. Science in Physical Anthropology minor in business, and Culinary Arts Degree. Advocate for organic, vegetarian, vegan, and raw food diets. I have been a vegetarian/vegan/raw foodist for over 20 years. Published author of living foods or raw food recipe books for Recipes 4 Raw Food. Have also worked in real estate for over 10 years. Have several of websites to help people who are interested http: //Recipes4RawFood.com and http: //RawFoodForToday.com. Owner of www.RawFoodsAssociation.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Tennefoss
- PublisherSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.