About this product
- DescriptionThe Milky Way, a galaxy about 100,000 light-years across, is our cosmic neighborhood. Scientists once thought the Milky Way was the only galaxy in the universe, but we w kw its just one of billions. By studying galaxies and the stars and planets they contain, scientists have learned much about the universe and how it formed. Readers will be amazed when they see the stunning cosmic images of galaxies. Graphic organizers and accessible scientific text help make this volumn an informative, enjoyable read.
- Author(s)Michael Sabatino
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFun Fact File: Space!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width206 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.