All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHi, my name is David and I'm an alcoholic. I wasn't always an alcoholic. I'm t even sure when I became an alcoholic. I didn't have a full understanding of what an alcoholic was until I was in my late twenties. I was always under the impression that an alcoholic was a homeless person who slept on park benches covered with newspaper or a person who had to go to those silly meetings. There was absolutely way in the world that I could be an alcoholic. Sure, I drank a lot, but I just liked to have a good time. Doesn't everybody? Not everyone who drinks alcohol is, or will become, an alcoholic. Although, the only difference between a rmal drunk person and an alcoholic is that an alcoholic is unable to control their drinking. The same negative results from drunkenness can happen to anyone, alcoholic or t. A drunken person is still a drunken person. Kwing this, I have put together 20 good reasons to stay sober (even if you don't have a drinking problem).
- Author BiographyDavid Eugene grew up in Southern California where he lived life in the fast lane in his teens through his late twenties. David has admittedly been to the bottom of society's scale, and has worked his way to becoming a respectable member with a sense of peace. He lives happily in Southern California with his wife Kristin, daughter Ashlynn, and son Nathan.
- Author(s)David Eugene
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.