All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to Fair Isle knitting motifs The mysteries of Fair Isle are revealed! 200 Fair Isle Motifs offers simple solutions to the seemingly complex technique of stranded colorwork. From simple single row patterns to complex all-over motifs, you'll find colorways that will thrill and inspire your knitting, whether you're a beginner or experienced knitter. By using the easy-to-read charts, columns to illustrate color changes, and clear photographs of each sample swatch, you'll find yourself creating beautiful Fair Isle designs in no time. Organized by row count and stitch count, 200 Fair Isle Motifs makes it easy for you to find the perfect motif for your projects. Confidently infuse colorwork into your knitting with 200 Fair Isle Motifs.
- Author BiographyMary Jane Mucklestone is a hand knitting designer who likes the process of knitting as much as the end product that she creates. She is known for her colorful and inventive Fair Isle and colorwork designs featured in Interweave Knits, Twist Collective, Classic Elite Yarns, Alchemy Yarns, St. Denis Magazine and an assortment of books.
- Author(s)Mary Jane Mucklestone
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece, figures
- Weight685 g
- Width222 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.