All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-free is the way to be for many of those who suffer from coeliac disease, gluten allergies and even those who simply want to cut wheat from their diet. With over 200 delicious recipes, 200 Gluten-Free Recipes showcases how easy life can be when eating gluten-free, and beautiful photographs and clear instructions make this book perfect for every cook at all ability levels. With recipes such as breakfast cereal bars, Thai coconut chicken, Victoria sandwich cake, chocolate caramel shortbread and lemon drizzle cake, this book enables home cooks to create healthy meals at home without sacrificing flavor.
- Author BiographyLouise Blair is a home economist and food stylist who specialises in healthy recipes. She was a consultant for Diabetes UK and is the author of a number of books including Quick Cooking for Diabetes and Low-GI Cookbook, both published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Louise Blair
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleHamlyn All Color
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.