All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionModern-day beauty products are often pricey and heavily laden with synthetic ingredients and fake fragrances. Many women have had eugh of paying for and using store-bought products that contain petroleum waxes, unnatural fillers, and irritating artificial chemicals, and are enthusiastic and eager to get back to beauty basics by creating their very own natural and organic plant-based skincare products. This book contains all the valuable information you need to formulate and create customized natural and organic kitchen-crafted skincare products to give your skin the urishment it needs. Learn how to select the finest carrier oils, butters, waxes, essential oils, and other plant-based ingredients to create high-quality lotions, creams, salves, body butters, lip balms, toners, scrubs, bath oils, aromatherapy products, and much more. With 200 Tips, Techniques, and Recipes for Natural Beauty, you will be well on your way to pampering yourself with the purest beauty treatments that even Mother Nature would use.
- Author BiographySHANNON BUCK is an Herbalist, natural-beauty expert, and author of the popular natural beauty blog, Fresh-Picked Beauty. Shannon enjoys creating home-spun skincare and beauty products in her kitchen near Seattle, Washington and is currently training to become a Certified Aromatherapist. Read Shannon's blog at www.freshpickedbeauty.com
- Author(s)Shannon Buck
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.