All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing stunning photographs and clear step-by step instructions, Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Light Sugar-free Recipes is a great choice if you want to lower your sugar intake yet still enjoy the sweeter things in life. Recipes range from Scallops wrapped in Parma ham, Potato pizza margerita and Roast pork loin with creamy cabbage & leeks to Poppy seed & lemon cupcakes, Banana & buttermilk pancakes and Rosemary panna cottas - and each one is under 500 calories.
- Author BiographyJoy Skipper is a qualified nutritional therapist specialising in Sports Nutrition. She has a BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Therapy from The Centre of Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management, following her graduation from the world-renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition in 2009. She writes extensively on healthy food for a number of magazines, including Waitrose Kitchen, Delicious Magazine, Weight Watchers Magazine and BBC Good Food and has authored several books.
- Author(s)Joy Skipper
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight385 g
- Width147 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.