All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis delicious range of dishes will inspire you to spice up your repertoire and include the distinctive flavours of Mexico in your cooking. Have a taco night and cook up a classic spread, or get creative and sample some less familiar dishes, such as Coconut Seabass Ceviche, Chilled Avocado Soup and Spicy Clams with Bacon. Leave room for exotic dessert ideas - Tequila Roasted Pineapple, Margarita Lime Pie and Mexican Three-Milk Cake will all provide a tasty talking point when you have guests.
- Author BiographyThis versatile collection of 360 recipes is perfect for the busy cook. In this innovative book, you can dial the basic recipe up or down to suit the amount of time you have. Just choose the version that suits you.If you are pressed for time, then the 10-minute option gives you clever short cuts.A few more minutes to spare? Using the 20-minute version, your meal will be on the table in 20 minutes or fewer.Have the time to spend a little longer to add something special? The 30-minute variation is the one you need.Whether you are cooking for hungry kids or feeding a crowd for dinner, the Hamlyn QuickCook series puts you in the driving seat with a fantastically flexible approach that allows you to cook just what you want, in exactly the time you have available.
- Author(s)Emma Lewis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight376 g
- Width142 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.