Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHaving limited time to spend in the kitchen need t mean beans on toast every night. With a slow cooker and minimal preparation time you can rustle up delicious stews, sauces and soups, as well as indulgent sweet treats. Simply leave your ingredients to cook throughout the day or overnight, and there will always be a hot meal waiting for you at the end of a busy day. In our second volume of slow cooker recipes in the Hamlyn All Colour series, we show you how versatile a slow cooker really is. Why t treat yourself to a Red pepper, sage and chorizo frittata, a fish terrine or a Salmon and asparagus risotto? And if you thought desserts were t for slow cooking, think again! Here we show you how to create a mouthwatering collection of treats, including; Hot banana and chocolate mousses, Date and ginger syrup pudding and Blueberry and lemon curd upside down puddings.
- Author BiographySara Lewis is an experienced home economist and food writer. She was the cookery editor of 'Practical Parenting' magazine for over 12 years and is the author of many cookery books including 'Kids in the Kitchen', 'The Bread Book' and 'Gourmet Low Carb', all published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Sara Lewis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/10/2016
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.