All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp parents and carers find the words to be positive. This dictionary of praise will help parents and carers find the right words of encouragement to give their child confidence in reading. Some schools have found that it can also help new teaching assistants and students as well. This material contains; words to praise reading attitude, effort and skill; tips on how to use praise words; and, words for extra special praise.
- Author(s)The Basic Skills Agency
- PublisherNational Institute of Adult Continuing Education
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Institute of Adult Continuing Education
- Contained items statementContains 10 copies of Book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.