2001: A Clay Odyssey: Proceedings of the 12th International Clay Conference, Bahia Blanca, Argentina, July 22-28, 2001 by Elsevier Science & Technology (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $345.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe meeting was organized by a local university committee and 205 delegates from 35 countries took part. European participation was low due to the ecomic crisis experienced by national air lines. During the conference, the AIPEA medals were awarded to Gerhard Lagaly and Tom Pinnavaia. This volume of the Conference Proceedings contains 85 out of a total of 235 oral presentations and posters presented at the following symposia: Teaching Clay Mineralogy, Clays in Hydrothermal Deposits, Clays in Ceramics, Clays in Petroleum Exploration and Production, Clay Barriers, and Waste Management, as well as in the following general sessions of the Conference: Clays in Geology, Clay Minerals and Environment, Soil Mineralogy, Methods, Crystal Chemistry Structure and Synthesis, and Clays in Industry.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight2030 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byE. Dominguez,F. Cravero,G. Mas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.