All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpice up your love life with this little book of sensual games. Would you dare do it in a museum? In the office? Have you tried beads? Or spanking? How many Kama Sutra positions do you kw? Dispense with your reservations--you w have in your hands a unique sex manual! Pointed, imaginative, fun, and above all else easy to use, this is a sexual recipe book that you can consult whenever the urge arises. 201 Sex Games is full of new sexual positions, hot games, bold ideas, steamy scenarios, costumes, kinky experiments, and everything else you need to give yourself (and your partner) the most intense and unforgettable sexual experiences. Written for both men and women, in its pages you will find three categories: foreplay, action, and surprise. You can combine games, jump pages, mix experiences, even improvise and improve, if you so desire. The only limit is your imagination and your drive to change and improve the direction of your relationships. Allow yourself to be surprised and open the pages of this book that includes: Erotic games for him and her Scenarios, costumes, and sexual role play to never again be bored The newest sex toys on the market The most intense, unkwn, and different sexual experiences to surprise your lover over and over again ...
- Author BiographyPere Romanillos resides in Spain.
- Author(s)Pere Romanillos
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note279 color photos
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.