All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive actors resource guide that includes listings of casting directors and talent agents, sample actors resumes, acting classes, headshot photographers, extras casting agencies, work permits, child actor information, and many other valuable tips and advice.
- Author BiographyAlan Baltes was born in St. Paul, Minnesota and his family moved to Santa Barbara, California when he was 6 years old. He attended San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, CA with classmates Cathy Ireland, Cady Huffman, Anthony Edwards, and Eric Stoltz. It wasn't until he met actor Don Stroud, that he became interested in acting. Alan attended a casting session with Don to help him read his lines and was noticed by the casting directors of the show General Hospital. Alan ended up working 8 months on the show as a Police Cadet McDonald with fellow actors Mark Dacascos and Jack Wagner. Alan continued to work on various films, television shows, and commercials and also toured with the Native American Dance Theatre as Associate Producer. In 2002, Alan became interested in working on committees at the Screen Actors Guild, and has served on the Ethnic Employment Opportunities (EEO) Committee, Background Actors Committee, and American Indian Membership Caucus. On February 26, 2008, Alan Baltes became A United Journey For Humanity's Creative Innovators Advocating A Global Difference Honoree. Alan Baltes founded his company, AB Media Publishing LLC in 2009. He is currently a Journalist for Clarity Digital Group LLC and writes the LA Acting Auditions Examiner column for Examiner.com as well as being a member of the Yahoo Contributors Network. Alan is also an IMDb Pro News Desk Partner, and Expert Author at Ezine Articles.
- Author(s)Alan Jospeh Baltes
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.