All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the discussions around the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 are built on fantastic guesses about an apocalyptic end of the world or some spiritual galactic transformation. These four discourses will dispel the fantasy and address authentic Mayan voices about what 2012's transformation is truly about.
- Author BiographyTerrence Bell is an adjunct professor in education and English at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He has spent over five years in Guatemala studying Mayan life, culture, and politics.
- Author(s)Terrence Deaton Bell
- PublisherTerrence Deaton Bell
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTerrence Deaton Bell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.