2012 Two Paths: End of Days or a New Beginning?: A Guide to Solving the Country's Problems and Navigating the Corridor Between Maya Dates 12-21-12: The Great Galactic Alignment and 3-31-13: Easter 2013; Judgment Day by Bruce Burtenshaw (Paperback / softback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA Note from the Author: 2012 TWO PATHS shows that the apocalyptic outcome of 3-31-13 and the state of the world are fundamentally intertwined. If you are t interested in reading about the prophecies of 2012/2013 AND ideas on solving the county's problems, this book is t intended for you. It contains radical liberal ideas on solving the nation's problems and is meant to empower the common American. If you desire to gain information specifically on the prophesied events of 2012 and 2013 only, please read the new version of this book 2012/2013 TWO PATHS: End of Days or A New Beginning? A Guide to Navigating the Corridor Between Maya Dates 12-21-12: The Great Galactic Alignment and 3-31-13: Easter 2013; Judgment Day. It is the EXACT same book, but a shorter version (it does t include chapters on controversial issues and radical ideas meant to solve issues plaguing the nation). The new version is available from Amazon, Kindle, and soon through other sources. Its listing on Amazon is in close proximity to this listing. Book Description: On December 21, 2012, Earth will complete a rare procession cycle that occurs only once every 25,800 years! TWO PATHS shows that the Maya intentionally ended their Long Count calendar on this date, signifying a pivotal point for all of humanity and warn of a reoccurring 5,125 year cycle of worldwide destruction. Burtenshaw closely analyzes prophecies from many sources and proposes intriguing interpretations presented in other book regarding predictions that foretold of apocalyptic events which are w occurring or set to transpire in 2012 and 2013, including predictions of dates singled out by the Maya: 12-21-12 and 3-31-13. He provides recent statements from the Maya Council of 440 Elders, who state that Judgment Day will t occur on 12-21-12, but 3-31-13, when three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, unless we drastically alter our current course of action. He links recent declarations given by the Maya Council, who state that three days of darkness will occur on 3-31-13, with end of days predictions of The Three Days of Darkness recorded by many prophets throughout history. Scientists state that we have w reached a tipping point-a point of return-where the damage that we are inflicting upon Earth may soon become irreversible. This declaration is echoed by ultimatums from the Maya Council of Elders, who inform us that we must once again live in harmony with the planet, or face devastating consequences. The ecomy has crumbled before our eyes! Seven years ago, ecomists predicted that the national debt would double in five years and triple in ten! People are losing their jobs, homes, and all hope. If something radical is t done soon, the country will go bankrupt! Burtenshaw shows that problems plaguing our country actually have logical solutions, if we decide to support common good over individual greed! Two Paths lays out a concrete plan to fix the ecomy, save the planet, and recapture control of the forces that direct this great nation. This book shows that the first step in solving the world's problems, must be enacting a plan for the People's Bailout by distributing a $100,000 housing allowance to every adult citizen. This plan would eliminate mortgage and rent payments for the average American, forever, and in retrospect, could be implemented for free! This book's statistics show that had we implemented this plan five years ago, over two-thirds of our country's homes would w be paid off, the national debt would have decreased dramatically, and the ecomy would have flourished! The strategies contained here will awaken the American spirit, enabling the people of this great nation to regain control of the government, ecomy, environment, and ultimately, our fate on Earth. Once upon a time, the USA was a superpower of ideas that changed people's lives. Join the fight, and together we can make it back to that place in the sun!
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur Bruce Burtenshaw is the creator of five successful businesses; each venture in a new field. He has also researched and deciphered the prophecies pertaining to the end of days that are contained in this book for more than 20 years. I am absolutely fed up with the failing economy, the state of the world today, and Congress's inability to solve the country's problems. I constantly hear people gripe about the injustices that most of us endure, but I don't hear any solutions. That's where this book enters the picture! In the last 25 years, I've created five successful businesses, most of which operated simultaneously. I owner contracted all of their properties, remodeled them to suit the business' needs, and now manage all daily business, advertising, bookkeeping, and deal with all of the problems and obstacles that arise. Two of my businesses were luxury businesses, which subsequencly collapsed with the Twin Towers. Since 9/11, my other businesses' profits have slowly declined with the economy. I wrote Two Paths in order to lead Americans down a new path, and to supply logical solutions to resolve the country's problems, so that everyone might live the American dream, rather than the nightmares that many of us face daily.
- Author(s)Bruce Burtenshaw
- PublisherWinds of Change Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWinds of Change Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNatalie J Burtenshaw
- Illustrator(s)Kal Capman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.