2014 ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Workbook by Mary Jo Bowie, Gail Smith (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $111.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $68.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated with new codes and standards, the 2014 ICD-10-CM AND ICD-10-PCS WORKBOOK is the ideal learning aid for students and professionals. From chapter discussions and code lists to practice problems and illustrations, this workbook delivers the information and practice you need to work competently with medical coding and conventions, procedure coding, and health insurance claims, while managing the October 2014 transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 standards. The authors bring decades of experience to this practical workbook in the form of case studies and examples, hands-on exercises and activities, anatomical illustrations, and guiding principles, all designed to correlate with current ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS standards. An indispensable tool for the classroom or independent study, the 2014 ICD-10-CM AND ICD-10-PCS WORKBOOK provides the facts and skills needed for success.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Bowie is the owner of Health Information Professional Services in Binghamton, New York, which has provided medical record consultative services for various health facilities for more than 25 years. She served as an instructor in Health Information Technology Programs for more than 20 years, teaching such courses as Inpatient Coding, Ambulatory Care Coding, Quality Assurance, Survey of Healthcare and Computers in Healthcare. Ms. Bowie is now the Health Information Management and Medical Coding program director at Mount Wachusett Community College and an associate professor. She develops all course content within the curriculum, including ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM/PCS courses, CPT/HCPCS courses, Introduction and Advanced Health Data courses. Ms. Bowie is a registered Health Information Administrator and an accredited Health Information Technician. She is an active member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and is also an AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS-approved Train the Trainer. She served on the New York State Health Information Association Board of Directors from 1989 to 1991 and was education director and on the Ambulatory Coding Guideline Committee. Ms. Bowie was the New York State nominee for the National Award for Literacy Contribution to Profession, 1993 and 1994. She is a National and Regional speaker on ICD-9-CM, CPT and ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, as well as a trusted course writer for Cengage Learning. Ms. Bowie holds an Associate of Arts Degree, a Bachelor of Science Degree and a Master of Science Degree. She has conducted more than 50 national training seminars on ICD-10-CM/PCS coding. Gail I. Smith is President of Gail I. Smith Consulting in Cincinnati and has more than 35 years' experience in the field of coding, education, and health information management (HIM). Gail was an associate professor and director of the Health Information Management Program at the University of Cincinnati, and HIM program director at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. Gail has authored several coding textbooks and is an AHIMA approved ICD-10-CM/PCS trainer and Academy faculty member. Ms. Smith is an active member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), previously serving on the Board of Directors. She received her bachelor's degree from The Ohio State University and her master's degree in education from the College of St. Joseph in Cincinnati, OH.
- Author(s)Gail Smith,Mary Jo Bowie
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.