All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSuccinct, accurate, and flexible, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE is the ideal coding practice tool. Whether you are preparing for a certification exam, the approaching transition to ICD-10-CM, or improving your medical coding abilities, this workbook will help you achieve your goal. Designed to quickly boost coding proficiency, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE presents you with certification-style questions, challenging critical-thinking scenarios, and a variety of exercises to keep your skills sharp. Includes CEUs from the AAPC, and a 59-day trial of Optum's EncoderPro.com-Expert, an easy-to-use code look-up tool that gives you a professional edge.
- Author BiographyAlice Covell, CMA-A (AAMA), RMA, CPC, is a partner with Covell and Harwood Company, a Kalamazoo, Michigan-based consulting firm. She consults with physician practices and healthcare facilities on coding issues, billing compliance, and office management. Ms. Covell is also popular presenter on coding issues at seminars.
- Author(s)Alice Covell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.