All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times we may feel overwhelmed by the hectic pace of our lives; and when it comes time to reflect upon our day in meditation and prayer, we may be unable to concentrate. Finding inspiration and receiving grace each day is important to a prayerful life, and 2016: A Book of Grace-Filled Days provides a concise and structured way to listen to God's voice every day of the year.2016: A Book of Grace-Filled Days offers readers an approach to Scripture and personal meditation that opens up a window of grace every day of the year:
- Lectionary-based Scripture readings are matched with daily meditations
- Page-a-day calendar format begins with Advent 2015 and runs through the end of calendar year 2016
- Notes major feast days, solemnities, and holidays
- Available in English and Spanish editions
- Author BiographyJessica Mesman Griffith is the author, with Amy Andrews, of Love & Salt: A Spiritual Friendship in Letters, and a regular contributor to Good Letters, the Image blog. She lives in northern Michigan with her husband, writer David Griffith, and children.
- Author(s)Jessica Mesman Griffith
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.