CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionAfter ather bestselling year in 2016, the much-loved Foodies' Diary returns in 2017. This stunning diary for food lovers provides inspiration on what to eat and cook based on the best fresh produce available each month of the year. It includes all the features of a good diary as well as beautiful colour photography, over 60 delicious recipes, seasonal food lists, wine tips and a guide to food and wine festivals around Australia.
- Author BiographyAllan Campion and Michele Curtis live, breathe and write food. Professional chefs and award-winning authors, they are major contributors to the Australian food scene and have more than two dozen books to their credit.
- Author(s)Allan Campion,Michele Curtis
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations and photos throughout
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.