Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraft a top-tch resume that can compete in today's market - and win the job of your dreams. From the resume specialists who brought you the bestselling 101 Resumes and 101 More Resumes , 202 Great Resumes offers a winning new approach to resume writing that will make you a top competitor in today's job market. Full of unbeatable advice for every aspect of your job search, this comprehensive resume guide offers winning samples written by two veteran career-development experts. 202 Great Resumes gives you more of the tips, strategies, and real-world examples you need to successfully market yourself to employers.Organized by profession, you'll find the perfect sample resume for almost any position in any industry. With reliable traditional formats and the newest cutting-edge styles, you'll have more creative ways to grab the attention of employers than ever before. Whether you've been out of work for months or you're just out of college, you'll learn to write a resume that gets you ticed every time! Inside you'll discover: ways to research a company to uncover their needs; how to get in the door, to network, and get yourself exposed to the hiring managers; methods to articulate your value to hiring managers and spin the right message for the people you meet; thousands of keywords to help you write; and, street-smart tips to help you job-search, negotiate your salary, work through the Internet, interview, and much more. It provides expert advice on: getting started; cover letters; electronic resumes; networking; working with recruiters; acing the interview; and, solutions-based resumes.
- Author BiographyJay A. Block is an internationally certified career coach and resume strategist. He lives in West Palm Beach, Florida. Michael Betrus is a hiring manager in the telecommunications industry. Block and Betrus are also the authors of the bestselling resume guides 101 Best Resumes, 101 More Best Resumes, 101 Cover Letters, and Great Answers! Great Questions! For Your Job Interview. He lives in Odessa, Florida.
- Author(s)J.A. Block,Michael Betrus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight978 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.