All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handsome and practical source of inspiration for designing, building or remodelling. An architect or homeowner who is tackling a project is confronted with thousands of new styles and materials to consider when designing, revating or building a house. However, a project in an urban setting has additional considerations. It must take into account limited plot size, height restrictions, parking, proximity to employment and recreation, and in many cases, neighbourhood aesthetic. Thanks to the creativity of outstanding architects and designers, as well as exciting invations in techlogy and construction, there is an unprecedented number of options. 202 Outstanding City House Ideas is packed with ideas for creating that dream city home. It is illustrated with more than 600 photographs and 200 detailed floor plans of a selection of city houses from every continent. Each house is presented over several double-page spreads of descriptive text, colour and black and white photographs, house plans and elevations, plus details on location, architect and date of construction. A directory of architect and designer contact information, including websites, rounds out this comprehensive resource. As more people move into cities, the imagination is called upon to come up with new and exciting residential design. From conventional to contemporary to futuristic, 202 Outstanding City House Ideas shows how the world's best urban residential architecture is responding, whether in New York City, Sao Paolo, or Sydney. The 202 houses hold thousands of ideas, making this a valuable resource for anyone planning to build or remodel a house in an urban or dense neighbourhood. For those who simply enjoy architecture and design, it is an ideal browsing selection.
- Author BiographyManel Gutierrez collaborates with various publishing houses specializing in architecture and interior design. Waterside Homes and Wood Doors are among his latest titles and have been translated into many languages. He is based in Barcelona.
- Author(s)Manel Gutierrez
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note575 colour photos, 50 b&w photos, 200 floor plans
- Weight1 g
- Width184 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.