Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe President of the United States, in his eighth year in office, choreographs riots and activates sleeper cells. He declares Martial Law and cancels the Presidential election. In the year 2020, the President declares himself Premier of the Socialist Republic of America (SRA). Global Government is the new title of the old United Nations. The religious Radicals control the country except for one area -- southwestern portion of the country The SRA is in compliance with the old United Nations Agenda 21, a program designed to construct one world order. It's a power ploy to bring sovereign nations under the authority of the Global Government. The Government owns all the land, food, water, transportation and energy. The citizens are longer in possession of personal firearms. The military is reduced to providing aid in floods, fires and other natural disasters. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is w the Premier's national police. Bands of patriots loyal to the Constitution of the United States of America are going underground in an attempt to save their country and take it back from the present day government and the radical religion to which it belongs. The Desert Fox, patterned after the Revolutionary War hero, the Swamp Fox, is one such group. Aubrey Finley and his three ex-Army buddies discover an Indian village, in the four corners area of Arizona, raided by the Radicals. Two Caucasian females ... a physician assistant, Fay and a pharmacist, Norma are found among Native American survivors hiding in the trading post. The two women join the Desert Fox. The women prove to be excellent in combat while dealing with the inevitable sexual tension found in the close-quarter fighting beside the men. Aubrey leads the team on an attack of a drone facility, an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) array and a uranium mine in southern Utah. The team attacks a Radical headquarters in Colorado. In the process, Davis, one of the Desert Fox's scouts is wounded in the drone facility attack. Fay is wounded in the raid on the EMP array. Aubrey's second in command, Jose is captured and with help from some Navajos over a hundred Radicals are killed as they rescue Jose. The village chief's son, Red Dog volunteers to replace Davis on the motorcycle. The next day on a search and destroy mission, the team runs across a Radical patrol in the process of abusing a female and beating her husband while a child lays crying in the road. Two radicals are killed and one taken prisoner. Fay questions Aubrey about his intentions with the prisoner. Men, you're just a bunch of macho idiots, said Fay. God, made man the stronger of the two genders. He put us on earth to lead. That's what I'm doing. Now, if you don't mind, just drive. Aubrey braced himself for her reply. The only reason I don't smack the shit out of you is I'm driving. Speaking of God, She put men on earth to entertain women, and you're doing a lousy job. You're incorrigible. How are you planning to get information? Are you going to torture our prisoner? I thought we'd invite him to dinner, share a cigar and show.... Aubrey never finishes his sentence. I'm going to stop this damn machine and kick the crap out of you if you don't shut up, screamed Fay at the top of her voice. She kws their arguments are sublimation for their physical desire for each other. She intends to make that happen. How can I hate him and want him at the same time? The Radical Command retaliates to the attack on the drone by sending 200 troops to southern Utah and the same to southern Colorado. At Aubrey's request, Red Dog's father contacts the leaders of the Apache Nation, Navajo Nation, Utes and Zunis. The idea of 400 Radicals invading the Native American's territory does t sit well. A plan is devised.
- Author(s)John Lawrence Ketchum
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.