All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMove forward two decades and see the world where giant media moguls and software corporations have become our big brothers. They want the best for us. They kw what's best for us. And what is best for us we have chosen ourselves, to be a consumer heaven with questions asked. A terrifying future where the past doesn't matter and one cares. Ted Rall updates and spoofs 1984 in a scathing look at where we could be heading. His best and most chillingly funny work to date.
- Author BiographyTwice winner of the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award and a Pulitzer Prize finalist, Ted Rall is a syndicated editorial cartoonist and columnist for Universal Press Syndicate. His previous books include To Afghanistan and Back, and Revenge of the Latchkey Kids.
- Author(s)Ted Rall
- PublisherNBM Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/01/2001
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNBM Publishing Company
- Content Noteall illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.