All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- Description150 all-new quick and easy recipes to help you extend and maintain the 21-Day Tummy Diet. Featuring sample menus for each phase, easy to follow tips on how to create your own Belly Buddy recipes, and inspirational stories from the Tummy Testers, who collectively lost 90 pounds in 3 weeks, shed 29 inches from their waists, and reported fewer digestive symptoms and happier tummies. Belly bulges plague millions of Americans. So does bloating, heartburn, and other tummy troubles. It's coincidence. As Reader's Digest editor-in-chief and weight loss expert Liz Vaccariello revealed in 21-Day Tummy Diet, the same foods can both pack on the pounds and lead to gastrointestinal problems--and the culprits may surprise you. Luckily, there are also foods that can help us both shrink and soothe our stomachs. In 21-Day Tummy Diet Cookbook, you'll find 150 all-new quick and easy recipes featuring amazing Belly Buddies such as blueberries, potatoes, and tomatoes, including: - Fast and filling breakfasts such as Potato, Ham and Cheddar Hash and Blueberry Corn Muffins, plus all new variations on the Belly Soother Smoothie - Soothing and satisfying soups such as Italian Tomato and Meatball Soup and Chicken Chard Soup with Pasta - Nourishing entrees and one-dish mains such as Tex-Mex Cheeseburger, Hazelnut-Stuffed Pork Chops, and Chicken Mac and Cheese - Simply delicious sides and salads such as Cherry Tomato and Forbidden Rice Salad, Tuscan Green Beans, and Home-Fries - Delectable desserts such as Chocolate-Chip Walnut Cookies, Blueberry Shortcakes, and Mochachi Cupcakes Plus you'll find sample menus for each phase of the 21-Day Tummy Diet, easy-to-follow tips on how to create your own Belly Buddy recipes, and inspirational stories from the Tummy Testers, who collectively lost 90 pounds in 3 weeks, shed 29 inches from their waists, and all reported fewer digestive symptoms and happier tummies.
- Author BiographyLiz Vaccariello is the editor-in-chief and chief content officer of Reader's Digest, one of the world's largest media brands, with 26 million readers. A journalist with 20+ years experience in health and nutrition, she's also the coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Flat Belly Diet!, 400 Calorie Fix, The Digest Diet, and 21-Day Tummy Diet. Vaccariello regularly appears on national programs such as Good Morning America and The Doctors, and has been featured on The Biggest Loser, Today, Rachel Ray, and The View. Previously, Liz was the editor-in-chief of Prevention. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and twin daughters. Her blog, Losing it with Liz, lives on rd.com. She has over 3,000 followers on Twitter (@LizVacc). Kate Scarlata, RD, LDN is a registered and licensed dietitian with over 25 years of experience in the nutrition and wellness field, specializing in digestive disorders. Kate completed her postgraduate training at Brigham and Women's Hospital, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate. The author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Well with IBS, she has been interviewed in many national publications, including Ladies Home Journal and Fitness magazine. She lives and practices in Medway, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Liz Vaccariello
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.