All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, 21 Ways To Use Social Media, I'll show you quick tips and tricks on how to benefit from the most active and free social media sites online today!
- Author BiographyAs seen on TV, Maria Gudelis, MBA, is a world-wide speaker, consultant, virtual venture capitalist. Her popular marketing blueprint, the Money Mindmap, reaches thousands of people in the world. She is Vice President of Social Media for www.WildhorsePerformanceMarketing.com, and has been recognized by Cambridge Who's Who for demonstrating dedication, leadership and excellence in marketing. With 20 years of professional experience, Ms. Gudelis specializes in marketing. Wildhorse Performance Marketing provides marketing and business development solutions that increases sales for companies. Wildhorse also has an incubator division funding innovate software solutions and developing intellectual property to market. Ms. Gudelis received her Master of Business Administration from The University of Western Ontario. She is a member of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce and The Direct Marketing Society. She attributes her success to her positive attitude. She has clients all over the world from the south of France to Germany, to Canada, to the U.S.
- Author(s)Maria Gudelis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.