All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-one bullets. A beautiful twenty-one-year-old blonde held captive on an island paradise by a corrupt United States Senator. Cards adding up to twenty-one in a deadly game of Blackjack. For Samson Mos, undercover agent for the secret government agency kwn only as The Department, the number twenty-one seems to be everywhere. Mos thought he was sent to San Isobel to recover from his last mission. However, he soon learns this is going to be a working vacation. He meets the beautiful Sarah, the love interest of a dangerous politician with plans to assassinate a political rival, and bring an addictive new drug into the US. To find a way to stop him, Mos must infiltrate his organization, and he just may fall in love along the way.
- Author BiographyNoah Anderson recieved his Bachelor of Arts degree from the Metropolitan State College of Denver. His short stories have been published in The Copper Nickel literary magazine, and praised in Writer's Digest. His short play Existential Decay has been performed in Denver and North Carolina. He is also the author of the novel Sweet Little Sixteen, and the original screenplay, Batman Rising.
- Author(s)Noah Anderson
- Date of Publication20/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.